Sunday, January 27, 2008
Still in Miami
We finally were able to get into our room and unpacked. Then we had to get to our muster stations for the drill (we passed). And now we are staking out a spot on the Lido deck for the first BNL concert. Actually, I am staking out a spot while Kim gets us margaritas. What a good niece! They are still loading equipment for the 20 something bands onto the boat, a painfully slow process involving one crane. So our departure is a bit delayed. Hopefully they will be done soon! This may be the last post for a while - I have been doing this vial email from my BlackBerry and I'm not sure when I will lose service. Which is a whole better than losing my BlackBerry, which I did earlier today. Luckily, BNL fans are the nicest people in the world and someone turned it in. Ok - gotta start scoping for a position again. Bon voyage!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment