So that was our cruise in a nutshell. It was truly fantastic - we both had a great time. Well, mostly - what hasn't been mentioned is that Kim was not feeling well from Tuesday on. She was a trooper and participated much as she could. I felt bad for her - and felt bad about leaving her alone in the room while I went out and played. But despite that, it was awesome - wonderfully relaxing, fantastic music, super fan opportunities. I will definitely be there next year for Ships & Dip V - and invite all of you to come along! Clear here for more info.
I will end with some of my videos.
Brothers Creegan singing "Polliwog in a Bog" from the new kids CD.
Steve and Ed dancing to "If I Had $1,000,000"
Ed talking about a track on the new kids CD.
Griffin House
BNL playing "Hello City" with former member, Andy Creegan
Tyler singing "Brandy" with Guster
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
looks like so much fun! a great bunch of memories.
now that I think of it, $1,000,000 does share a rhythm with the chicken dance...
Post a Comment